TOCs and remote kits. Z/IP ONE Includes a full range of codecs including AAC-ELD, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, MPEG 4 AAC, MPEG 2 AAC, MPEG Layer 2, G.711, G.722 codecs, plus linear audio and optional aptX® Enhanced coding. Z/IP ONE supports SIP 2.0 protocol and conforms to N/ACIP standards; it also works with VoIP devices and connects to compatible SIP PBXs. A full complement of I/O, including Livewire® AoIP, analog and AES/EBU, is standard.
- Works with wired and wireless IP connections including WiFi, WLAN and UMTS/EVDO networks includes matching Wi-Fi stick.
- Exclusive Agile Connection Technology (ACT) automatically senses network conditions and adapts codec performance to provide the best possible audio.
- Largest choice of high-performance codecs: AAC-ELD, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, MPEG Layer-2, MPEG-4 AAC- LC, MPEG-2 AAC-LC, G.711, G.722, and linear PCM. Enhanced aptX coding optional.
- Dual Ethernet ports for separate streaming and control, LAN for local control with Livewire audio and GPIO; separate WAN for secure connection to wide area networks.
- Livewire, analog and AES/EBU I/O standard.
- Easy browser setup via built-in Web server.
- “Push Mode” for one-way network transmission.
- “Multiple Push Mode” for audio distribution to multiple destinations.
- Distributed Z/IP Server directory service, with multiple geolocations, lets you easily connect to other Z/IP ONE devices without the need for an IP address and also provides sophisticated NAT traversal support.
- Transparent, time-aligned RS-232 channel for remote control or metadata, e.g., RDS.
- Time-aligned 8-bit parallel GPIO port for signaling and control.
- Slim 1RU form factor is perfect for studio racks, remote kits or road cases
Conformance and Compatibility:
- Conforms to N/ACIP (Open) Standards. Fully supports Session Initiation Protocol 2.0 (SIP) Compatible with TCP, UDP, DNS, Zephyr Xtream®, Uncompressed PCM, and other Internet Protocols.
- SIP: G.711, G.722, MPEGLayer2, MPEGAAC, MPEG4AACLC, MPEG2AACLC, Linear PCM, MPEG AAC-Enhanced Low Delay (ELD), HighEfficiencyAAC.
- 1x Stereo input, presented on two XLR-F connections
- 1x Stereo output, presented on two XLR-M connections
- 1x 100BASE-T connections, presented on RJ-45
- 1x Stereo Input, presented on one XLR-F connection
- 1x Stereo Output, presented on one XLR-M connection
- 2x 100BASE-T connections, presented on RJ45 (1x LAN, 1x WAN)
- 2x A-Type, Female
- 1x DB25, Male
Analog Line Inputs:
- Input Impedance: 6K Ohm differential
- Input Range: Selectable, Line (+4 dBu nominal), Microphone (-50dBu nominal)
- Selectable Phantom power
Analog Line Outputs:
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm differential
- Output Clipping: +22dBu
Digital Audio Inputs And Outputs
- Reference Level: +4 dBu (-20 dB FSD)
- Impedance: 110 Ohm, balanced
- Signal Format: AES3 (AES/EBU)
- AES3 Input Compliance: 24-bit with sample rate conversion
- AES3 Output Compliance: 24-bit
- Digital Reference: Internal (network timebase) or external reference 48 kHz, +/- 2 ppm
- Internal Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Input Sample Rate: 32 kHz to 192 kHz
- Output Sample Rate: 48, 44.1 or 32 kHz, or “sync to input” (auto-matches rate and clock fromAES/EBU input)
- A/D Conversions: 24-bit, Delta-Sigma, 256x oversampling
- D/A Conversions: 24-bit, Delta-Sigma, 256x oversampling
- Any input to any output: +/- 1dB 25– 20 kHz
- 18 dB
- 87dB Unweighted
- 90 dB “A” Weighted
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise
- < 0.03% @ +12dBu, 1 kHz Sine
- > 80 dB
Power Supply AC Input
- Auto-ranging supply, 90VAC to 240VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, IEC receptacle, internal fuse
- Power consumption: 14.2 Watts
- 0-40 degrees C (32-104 degrees F), stirred air
- 19” (48.3 cm) standard rack mounting front panel
- 1.75” (4.5 cm) height, 6.5” (16.51 cm) depth
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs. (3.62 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 24” x 14” x 6” (61 cm x 35.6 cm x 15.25 cm)