The AMP1-16 Series monitors represent leading edge technology and features. The audio fidelity of our most popular models have been improved with a Class-D digital amplifier system to drive the integrated midrange and low frequency speaker drivers. These units monitor 16 channels of embedded 3G/HD/SD-SDI and AES audio, while the AMP1-E16V-MD includes Dolby D and Dolby E capability. All channels can be selected for simultaneous display and concurrently monitored on an innovative OLED screen that is easily user configured for bar graph meter look, scale, and ballistics. All popular scales are available on screen, at the touch of a button. You can route any selected signal to either the left or right, or both speakers for stereo or mono applications.
- The AMP1-16 Series monitors are truly flexible systems. Integrate one and benefit from the rich feature set.
- Three color LCDs not only allow you to customize colors for easy monitoring, but also display up to 16 bar graph level meters simultaneously. The third screen displays video, audio metadata or help text.
- At only 1RU it gives you the power of several units with the simplicity of a single package.
- Measure Audio Loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 or EBU R128 standards
- Each displayed meter can feature stereo phase indication, user-defined channel labeling, and selectable scales and ballistics, such as AES, BBC, and Nordic. A custom setting allows user-defined limits and colors.
- All 16 channels of audio visually monitored on 16 level meters displayed in two LCD screens.
- Monitoring for up to 16 channels of embedded audio in a single, multi-rate 3G/HD/SD-SDI signal.
- Totally digital system architecture with high-fidelity class D amplifier
- Video de-embedded from 3G/HD/SD-SDI displayed on the third screen
- Stereo or mono monitoring assignment to speakers
- Analog and digital surround sound system outputs, controllable from the front panel volume control
- Includes demux outputs for 8AES pairs on unbalanced on 2 HD15 connectors
- Create and store 8 user-defined operation configurations
- Stereo phase indicator for stereo pairs
- Includes ouputs for 8 analog channels on a balanced DB-25
- Re-clocked output of 3G/HD/SD-SDI and 3G to HD and HD to SD signal down conversion output
|AES3 Output||2 Groups of 4 Unbalanced AES Output from AES Inputs on 2 ea DB-15|
|Analog Output||8 on DB-25|
|Dolby AC-3 Input||Enables decoding and monitoring of Dolby D, DD+, and E Streams|
|Dolby D Input||Enables decoding and monitoring of Dolby D, DD+, and E Streams|
|Dolby DD+ Input||Enables decoding and monitoring of Dolby D, DD+, and E Streams|
|Dolby E Input||Enables decoding and monitoring of Dolby D, DD+, and E Streams|
|Data Ports||Ethernet & Serial Port for system software upgrades; 1 port used for metadata I/O; GPI/O on DB-25 to replcate action of the hot keys on the front panel|
|AES Input Sampling Rate||32-48 kHz, Auto-Detecting|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz – 20 kHz (+/-5 dB); (-10 dB @ 50 Hz, 22 kHz)|
|Hum and Noise||Better than -68 dB below full output|
|Meter Dynamics||Configurable up to simultaneous VU & PPM|
|Meter Scale||Configurable up to simultaneous VU & PPM|
|Peak Acoustic Output @ 2 feet||98 dB SPL @ 2 ft|
|Power Output||RMS Each Side: 5W Continuous/10W Peak;RMS Bass: 4W Continuous/17W Peak|
|Diagonal Display Size||2.4 Inch|
|Display Resolution (HxV)||320 x 240|
|Number of screens||1|
|Pixel Response||<50 ms|
|Viewing Angle||170 (H) x 170 (V)|
|Level Meters||On-Screen for up to 16 Channels and 180 segments|
|Audio Channels (max)||16|
|Front Panel Controls||Volume/Mute Encoder; Balance/Menu Encoder; 8 Hot Key/Menu Selection Buttons, 2 Menu Navigation Buttons; On Screen Meters Display/Menu Display|
|Dimension Width||19.0″ (483mm)|
|Dimension Height||1.75″ (45mm)|
|Dimension Depth||11.0″ (280mm)|
|Net Weight||18.0 lbs (8.2 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||15.0 lbs (6.8 kg)|
|Power Consumption||65 Watts|
|Power Supply||Internal IEC Connector, Universal Input, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, CE & UL approved.|